Internet Options will not open.

I can't open Internet Options from the shortcut on my desktop or from the
control panel. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks so much, Trudy G.
--
CarnationTG

  • Re: How do you save control panel settings?
    ... I figured out how to fix it. ... I was using a shortcut to control panel on my quick launch bar. ...
  • Re: No Control Panel, cant open anything
    ... I still have no control panel. ... panel can't be used because of the admin issue. ... computer professional that I can bring over here can still fix? ... In Kathleens case (which I will focus on because I know EXACTLY what ...
  • Re: suggestions for "hiding" the tears on a control panel bend.
    ... that fix looks real good. ... Kyle, if you follow Roy's suggested repair, you could probably snip a piece ... >> the bend of the control panel. ... >> bare metal on the bend of the control panel. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: Why?
    ... MS did fix some of the bugs in Access 2000, but as Access 2002, ... add the /decompile option to the shortcut. ... the module from the VBA project window, ... modules that opened reports from a from and closed without testing them. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Random appearance of Arabic script on icons and dropdown menus
    ... the 37 icons are labelled in Arabic. ... is a mixture of English and Arabic. ... checked my Language options in the control panel and they are set to ...