Need help with accessing files on a DVD+rw

I have a DVD+RW disc with about 25 files on it. I was created about a year
ago, and I have been able to add files to it up untill today.
I put the disc into my DVD drive, and the drag to disc Roxio shows "Blank
disc." Try to check the files on the disc, and it comes up blank. I go
into properties, and check and what I get is this: used space 0 bytes
free space 0 bytes
capacity 0 bytes
the entire disc is blue.
I know the files are there, I just cant seem to find them or how to access
them.
I have two boxes with windows xp professional on them, and I get the same
problem with both boxes.
Is there a solution? Can I access these files with out loosing them?
If I could get the files, I could make a copy of the disc.
Thank you, Bob K.

  • Re: Having trouble downloading software
    ... space & "0" Free space. ... >and select refresh. ... >| Student and Teacher Edition 2003 which required Windows ... When I insert the disc, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Its Linux again If I could trouble you all.
    ... disc at least three times". ... Windows still needs to be defragged? ... as well to get all the free space together. ... Doesn't Linux fragment files? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • XP Black-Out with blue and purple color
    ... it up,check for updates,run it thru,check all the boxes ... later)Get it from this site FREE ... disc cleanup>>>check all the boxes EXCEPT compress old ... you it can't do it till the next boot or restart select ...
  • Re: CD Drive Read Problem
    ... shows 0 bytes of Free Space. ... says "Windows cannot read this disc. ... to enable CD recording in XP. ...
  • Text changes in Adobe using XP
    ... Why when I open a disc using Adobe reader does the text ... change on a pc with Windows XP. ... Small boxes appear over ... the start of first letter of every word. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)