The instruction at "0x77d4bbcd" referenced memory at "0x00000048".The memory could not be "read".

I keep getting this error message every now and then on my
computer"msfeedssync.exe - Application Error" The instruction at
"0x77d4bbcd" referenced memory at "0x00000048".The memory could not be
"read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Please help resolve.
Thanks

--
chrisadig
chrisadig's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/chrisadig.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Why RosAsm Breaks on a large number of symbols
    ... > syntax, well, we can discuss those defects in RosAsm ... >> be a List of Code Labels, without any instruction? ... > an error message for that problem). ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Problem with a small "exercise" code using compiler xlf
    ... Instruction that generated the exception: ... just reading the error message stuff above seems to give quite a ... It says you got a floating-point exception while doing an fsqrts ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • SP2 update screwed things up
    ... This is the error message: ... The instruction at "0x022289e6" referenced memory at ... message was at a different location the first time ...
  • Error msg Pops up after closing IE
    ... > Every time I close my IE browser, I get this error message: ... > Click on OK to terminate the program ...
  • Re: .ASM compile error in 64bit compiler
    ... > Error Message: ... > why even this simple instruction can not pass compile? ... have to use SSE/SSE 2 for FP computation. ... scalar ops which are analagous to old x87 ops.) ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)