Re: kernel data inpage error

Taylor_Hari

It does not help if you start a new thread about the same problem.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor_Hari wrote:
So, a little history on my computer ... it is now ~4.5years old, and
has had the RAM on it replaced about 3 years ago. It is nothing
special, it is a 200Gb, 512Mb RAM, <2GHz Compaq desktop. At the end
of August I purchased a new monitor and needed to update my video
card, and then install a driver to view the widescreen format. Once
doing this, the computer started acting up and I ran a recovery with
the recovery disk and things were running fine since then. Last week
I downloaded BitTorrent and downloaded a few albums and noticed my
computer starting to run slow. I attributed this to having left it on
for a few days, so I turned it off and the next day I received a blue
screen with the kernel_stack_inpage_error. After unsuccessful
attempts at a restore, I performed a system recovery. This did not
change the outcome, and when I got into Windows none of the settings
had changed (seeming like the recovery must not have worked). I had
messages of a master boot record error, a corrupt or missing
system32\hal.dll, and a black screen with a flashing cursor in the
top left. I've tried to reinstall XP and it couldn't complete it due
to misplacing my product key. I've tried running a dskchk /r and was
told that I have one or more unrecoverable problems. I re-ran
recovery and nothing has improved any outcomes, this is my latest
error message:

kernel_data_inpage_error
0x0000007A (0xE121940c, 0xc000000E, 0xBF8F3A68, 0x1B34A860)
win32k.sys - address BF8F3A6B base at BF800000, datestamp 3b5ee2e6

Can anyone suggest a route to a fix?

  • Re: How to recover Word documents when the auto recovery doesnt w
    ... option I then have is to click on OK and that is when the recovery process ... documents periodically while creating I can avoid the error message. ... "Terry Farrell" wrote: ... "Clueless in Texas" wrote in ...
  • Re: OE 6 Opens, then shuts down immediately
    ... WinXP Professional - I just finished downloading 49 critical updates reading ... though it's making me reinstall all the apps. ... there was no error message - just a few ... I finally used the recovery function to reload the ...
  • Re: Lsass.exe error "an invalid parameter was passed to a service or function"
    ... error message but now it is before it gets to windows it came up with ... Windows folder, creating a dual boot, copy (SAM, system, security, ... default) from the new XP to the old XP through the recovery console ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Exceptions and Error Handling
    ... > fail on an IOException, ... you don't need three catch statements with the same recovery code. ... you can then differentiate in separate catch clauses under one and the ... what is completely inappropriate is the kind of error message ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Insurmountable boot error
    ... >insurmountable boot error. ... I suspect that your error message actually reads ... If you have a Windows XP installation CDROM (not a System Recovery ... That should repair the damaged file system structure and when you ...