windows cannot open this file:

After running 'malaware' I restarted my PC and got the wallpaper screen,
but no icons, no toolbar and a window that pops up saying:

"windows cannot open this file:, windows needs to know what
program created it...etc"

I have opened it with notepad but am not savvy enough to understand the
contents and even after that the window keeps reappearing.

I tried many of the tips suggested on this forum for the problem of 'no
toolbar, no icons' using the Task Manager, including a system restore,
but when I restarted, I got back to the same old window.

Can anyone help me!?

b.bong's Profile:
View this thread: