Re: adding someone to use my computer

How to create and configure user accounts in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/279783

Regards,
Touch base

"sharlote1" <sharlote1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i want my husband to be able to use our computer without me and i donot have
a qlue. i need step by step instructions because i am not that good either.
thankyou
--
sharlote1

  • Re: removing user accounts on XP Home
    ... The Power Users group doesn't exist on WINDOWS XP Home Edition. ... control userpasswords2 Brings up User Accounts, the one you would get from ... Creation of user in the 'Power Users' group with 'Control Userpasswords2' ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: removing user accounts on XP Home
    ... The Power Users group doesn't exist on WINDOWS XP Home Edition. ... control userpasswords2 Brings up User Accounts, the one you would get from ... Creation of user in the 'Power Users' group with 'Control Userpasswords2' ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Error with User Accounts function in Control Panel
    ... that if I click on 'Change the way users log on or off', ... The advice holds good for Windows XP Home Edition, ... I just opened User Accounts on PC ... The script is attempting to call the RegRead method within the ...
  • Re: Computer freezes on switching between limited user sessions
    ... limited user accounts open at the same time. ... still using the registry during log off. ... Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by ...
  • Re: Any Security Software On Boot?
    ... User Accounts can easily be bypassed. ... Is there any security software that prompts for a password for ... I have *no idea* why you would go to "www.download.com" to look for Windows XP Home Logon Security. ... If you wish to set a boot-up password - you can most likely do this through your system BIOS. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)