Re: Hmmm password problem

"Insanecorn" wrote:

nass;3978763 Wrote:
Leave this REAL TROLL <RT Mick Murphy> He is useless at best if not
harmful!!!!
Does not know anything and His Customer will soon know that.

Please send your Hijackthis log to one of the forums I gave earlier or
send
me the log. The Viral infection created a grid lock and some of your
registry
keys been overwritten.
Craete another account and test to see if that will work okay.
How to Identify a Damaged User Profile and Create a New Profile
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

HTH,
nass
---
http://www.nasstec.co.uk

"Insanecorn" wrote:

I have it. And scanned bout 2/3 times now in past few days.

That's the thing...

I can login initially fine in normal mode but if i lock or let
screensaver go to welcome screen I can't log back in. If I lock and
welcome is turned off it works fine.

I'll test out functions in safe mode(welcome screen in safe if
possible) and such soon.

--
Insanecorn

Insanecorn's Profile:
http://forums.techarena.in/members/insanecorn.htm
View this thread:
http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1038789.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Ohh ffs. I don't care about ur 2s fight if ur going to post replies
keep ur flaming replies out of ur helpful or tries at it replies. Mick
at least just apologized and went to help instead of trying to insult.

Once again advice didn't work as i figured.

With fast switching off it works fine.

--
Insanecorn
Insanecorn's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/insanecorn.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1038789.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Do you mean creating a new Profile didn't work?
Did you send your log to one of the forums for analysis?
You need to look at this Key:
[-]HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
= look in the right pane/window what listed there like "DisbaleWallpaper" or
"DisbaleRegistryTool"..etc.
Post in your next reply.
Don't pay attention to Him his behaviour inflammatory and having a rotten
agenda at hand but we all know what His malicious thinking going to!
Can you please send me the Hijackthis log or to one of the forums to be able
to help you to sort out the Policies restrictions mess!
HTH,
nass
---
http://www.nasstec.co.uk