Re: How can I post in OE?
- From: "Nowell" <nowellp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:20:01 -0400
I had similiar problems forever. I cannot use anything but Comcast. Using my
isp and following directions, I finally can use O.E. to send and receive
"jhon" <jhon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I mean, in OE, it seems I have posted, message I write goes to Sent box,
there is no error. But it just doesn't appear even after one day.
I tried to post question from OE but couldn't. I can view threads, but
reply or post. How should I set to be able to do so?
- Prev by Date: Re: WinXP Desktop Browse button
- Next by Date: Re: XP now takes over 4 minutes to boot to desktop
- Previous by thread: Re: How can I post in OE?
- Next by thread: Read only problem