Re: Internet Explorer Problems
- From: "Mark L. Ferguson" <MarkLFerguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:10:23 -0500
Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_ie_intro
click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web interface.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales/help/help_en-us.htm see ''rate a post''
Mark L. Ferguson
"iassureyou" <iassureyou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CBC9817F-575A-4B14-AC19-353E75B4879D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recently installed the beta version of IE8, tried it out, then uninstalled
But after i uninstalled IE8, IE7 stopped working. it would open for a split
second and then close.
i have since then copied some IE7 files off of my laptop and transfered them
onto my desktop (the one with the problem) and have gotten it to open and
function normally again.
Except for one thing! : My "Internet OPtions" button leads no where and my
"Delete Browsing History " does not work either.
i Click on the buttons and nothing happens !
Please Help Me Again Computer Pros :D
- Prev by Date: Re: Norton Ghost problem
- Next by Date: Re: Prefetch corrupt file
- Previous by thread: LoadUserProfile Event ID 7005
- Next by thread: Re: cant turn on cryptographic service