Re: Seetings lost
- From: "Ricky" <rsjoiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:44:36 -0500
Have a look here..
Error Message: "Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile"
How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile in Windows
"dp600" <dp600@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I log in i get the following
Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this
error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If
this problem persists, contact your network administrator.I went into safe
mode and a system restore,and got some back but all the"my documents"
How do i get all back please.
- Prev by Date: Re: Remove IE7
- Next by Date: Re: Need to delete files
- Previous by thread: Re: Automatic Updates
- Next by thread: bart's pe use?