Re: still can't boot computer. Weird error messages.
- From: "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 12:28:39 -0700
On Sat, 31 May 2008 11:56:00 -0700, KerahLee
this stuff comes on when I turn computer on
Boot from CD:
NVIDIA Boot Agent 201.0440
PXE-E61:Media test failure, check cable
PXE-MOF: Exiting NVIDIA Boot Agen
Disk Boot Failure, insert system disk and press enter.
What disk do I need? I don't have any system disk for my computer so how do
I get one?
You have a CD left in your drive, and it's not a bootable one. Remove
it and it should boot normally from the hard drive.
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
- Prev by Date: Re: Desktop and Windows Explorer will not refresh
- Next by Date: Re: still can't boot computer. Weird error messages.
- Previous by thread: Re: Active window tracking
- Next by thread: Re: still can't boot computer. Weird error messages.