Everything is hidden in c: drive

I have installed windows xp on c: drive. I cannot see any folder or
file on this drive because all of them are hidden. I have checked
tools>view >folder options, everything is normal there. I can access
all these files by typing their address in address bar (i.e c:/program
files) . Whenever I create a new folder in c: drive, it hides
automatically as well. All other drives are working fine.
Plz help.

  • Re: need to remove unewanted folders on backup F drive
    ... go into Folder Options and change the appropriate settings. ... Recycler folder Windows will, as you've seen, recreate it when you reboot. ... you should adjust the size allocated for the Recycle bin on your F ... On the Global page, select "Configure drives independently". ...
  • Re: need to remove unewanted folders on backup F drive
    ... The Recycler folder is a hidden systems folder. ... As for the System Volume Information folder, ... In the "Available drives" box, click on your F drive to ...
  • Re: running out of space.........I "guess"?
    ... As long as there is free disk space elsewhere you can run a problem free computer with much less than 20 gb. ... Using a computer on a daily basis makes it pointless retaining restore points for more than 14 days. ... the text of the folder name appears in blue characters. ... assuming I need to get partition magic or backup both drives (image ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: HDD - Losing Space
    ... How to move Exchange databases and logs in Exchange Server 2003 ... How to Move the Client Programs Folder to Another Location in Windows Small ... Look at where the ISA logs are kept if you have SBS Premium. ... All my applications are backing-up to other physical drives and I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: running out of space.........I "guess"?
    ... especially if you do not store offline copies on disk. ... the text of the folder name appears in blue characters. ... select Properties, General, Advanced and check the box before Compress ... assuming I need to get partition magic or backup both drives (image ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)