RE: Manage Add-ons - Add-ons that run without requiring permission

The problem is, I do not know what is needed and what is not. I have XP
Home. There are 4 for the 1st one and one is not verified. I have Windows
Live Messenger installed but there are 3 with the same DLL and 1 is .exe.

"Inra" wrote:

The following add-ons are listed under "Add-ons that run WITHOUT REQUIRING
PERMISSION" by Microsoft Corporation all "Enabled" for "Active X Control".

4 for Free Threaded XML Do - MSXML3.dll including 1 that is (not verified)
HtmlDlgSafeHelper Class - mshtmled.dll
InformationCardSigninH - icardie.dll
Microsoft Shell UI Helper - ieframe.dll
Scripting.Dictionary - scrrun.dll
Tabular Data Control - tdc.ocx
3 for Windows Live Messenger - MSGSC8~DLL
Windows Live Messenger - msnmsgr.exe
Windows Live Sign-inC - WindowsLiveLogin.dll
XML Data Source Object - msxmls.dll
XML Data Source Object 3.0 - msxml3.dll
XML Data Source Object 4.0 (not verified) - msxml4.dll
XML DOM Document - msxml3.dll
XML DOM Document 4.0 (not verified) - msxml3.dll
XML DOM Document 4.0 (not verified) - msxml4.dll
XML HTTP 3.0 - msxml3.dll
XML HTTP 4.0 (not verified) - msxml4.dll
XML Schema Cache - msxml3.dll
XML Schema Cache 3.0 - msxml3.dll
XML Schema Cache 4.0 (not verified) - msxml4.dll
XSL Template - msxml3.dll
XSL Template 3.0 - msxml3.dll
XSL Template 4.0 (not verified) - msxml4.dll

My question is, Do all of these have to be enabled?

.