Event ID: 45062
Date: 1/2/2008
Time: 9:29:06 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SHRUBURBATRON-V
CRT invalid display type
Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 5a 00 ......Z.
0008: 2c 00 00 00 06 b0 00 c0 ,....°.À
0010: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

I have an AMD64 2.2GHz, with 1 Gig of RAM.
Main HDD is a 200 GB drive Partitioned into a 69.9GB and a 129.9 GB logical
drives.

The Video Card is an ATI Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder (Tho it was producing the
same error with a non-all-in-wonder ATI card).

My Monitor is a Princeton Graphics 21" CRT monitor.

Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem? I have attempted to upgrade
my Video Drivers. Monitor Drivers, Flashed the Bios, and searched the
Microsoft Knowledge Base (which had no entry for the error I might add). I am
now deeply confused.

Please Help.

  • Re: Persistant Error - atiI2mtag CRT Error 45062
    ... Event Category: CRT ... The Video Card is an ATI Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder (Tho it was producing ... My Monitor is a Princeton Graphics 21" CRT monitor. ... my Video Drivers. ...
  • RE: Persistant Error - atiI2mtag CRT Error 45062
    ... The Video Card is an ATI Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder (Tho it was producing the ... My Monitor is a Princeton Graphics 21" CRT monitor. ... my Video Drivers. ...
  • Re: 4K monitors?
    ... video drivers and actually getting a 60HZ 3840x2160 ... care to share which video card and monitor ... Not on a single monitor, but I have a quad headed system running at ...
    (Fedora)
  • Virtual PC 6.1.1 and Dual Display Issue
    ... support dual display) video card and an ATI Radeon 7000 Mac Edition ... Pro) on one monitor or the other and it works great. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: Monitor shuts off while computer runs
    ... Five minutes later, screen went blank, heard monitor turn off, ... We CAN see the desktop through safe mode. ... computer) and then uninstall and reinstall the video drivers in Safe Mode. ... it may mean you need a new video card. ...