Event ID: 45062
Date: 1/2/2008
Time: 9:29:06 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SHRUBURBATRON-V
CRT invalid display type
Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 5a 00 ......Z.
0008: 2c 00 00 00 06 b0 00 c0 ,....°.À
0010: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

I have an AMD64 2.2GHz, with 1 Gig of RAM.
Main HDD is a 200 GB drive Partitioned into a 69.9GB and a 129.9 GB logical
drives.

The Video Card is an ATI Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder (Tho it was producing the
same error with a non-all-in-wonder ATI card).

My Monitor is a Princeton Graphics 21" CRT monitor.

Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem? I have attempted to upgrade
my Video Drivers. Monitor Drivers, Flashed the Bios, and searched the
Microsoft Knowledge Base (which had no entry for the error I might add). I am
now deeply confused.

Please Help.
.