Accept remote assistance fails - RtcDll missing assembly
- From: Patrick Coghlan <news@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:39:27 -0500
If someone sends me a request for remote assistance and I accept, the desktop doesn't open and I get 4-5 messages in the system event log indicating that a DCOM server can't be started and that an rtcdll assembly is missing from my system.
How can I fix this?
- Prev by Date: Re: PC shuts down unexpectedly
- Next by Date: Re: Faulty reg. of physical memory
- Previous by thread: Re: File ID program?
- Next by thread: Re: CPU useage