Re: dvd rw drive doesn't recognize cd or cd-rom
- From: "Jim" <j.n@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 02:34:04 GMT
"Paula49013" <Paula49013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a dvd/cd rw drive on my laptop. I used to be able to play both cd'sIt is broken. The only solution is a new drive.
and dvd's. Then I burned a cd and now it won't recognize cd's or cd-roms.
will play dvd's. I have tried the troubleshooter but it only has a
to the opposite problem (plays cd's but not dvd's) I really need to get
working and am out of ideas. When I put in a cd or cd-rom it makes this
noise over and over. It doesn't even show that there is a disk in the
- Prev by Date: Re: system file checker
- Next by Date: Re: unstable then shutdown
- Previous by thread: Re: Screen on laptop rotated
- Next by thread: Re: unstable then shutdown