Re: restore points in windows xp home edition

Here are some troubleshooting steps to take when System Restore fails to restore:
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/srfail.html

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
http://bertk.mvps.org
Member: http://dts-l.org

shinyhorse wrote:
it seems that my computer will NOT accept the restore points as shown in the re

store point tool, I keep getting a message that says restore point not accepted"

  • RE: Exchange 2003 & NTBackup Restore problems
    ... Have you considered just mounting an empty store instead of deleting the ... Did you do a FULL backup today?????? ... > can have clean accounts. ... Prepared to perform a restore, from the clean backup, to clean up the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Restore Question....
    ... Did you buy computer at a local store or online? ... the updates are listed in my Add/Remove Programs." ... Are the Windows Updates listed -Start, Control Panel, Add / Remove ... About three weeks ago I tried to use the System Restore feature to ...
  • Re: Exchange ntbackup restore ESE BACKUP A checkpoint file is damaged
    ... How to recover the information store on Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003 in a single site ... Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ... Chapter 12, "Backup and Restore". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 & NTBackup Restore problems
    ... > have you tried simply dismounting the mailbox store and deleting the ... > remove all mailbox data from the accounts. ... > time than restoring from backup. ... Prepared to perform a restore, from the clean backup, to clean up the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 & NTBackup Restore problems
    ... Um - simple question, but if you are trying to clear out all the accounts, ... have you tried simply dismounting the mailbox store and deleting the ... time than restoring from backup. ... Prepared to perform a restore, from the clean backup, to clean up the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)