Lost Run Command

Somehow I have lost the run command. Can anyone give me steps on how to
locate the same? I have read some on the Help support Centre of Windows, but
these have not helped. Much appreciated. David. hidihox2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  • I no longer have the "File" command on my menu bar in Word 2003?
    ... Somehow, I lost the "File" command in the menu bar of my Word 2003 ...
  • Re: How to Jeep Exit a C-130 in Air Assualt
    ... A man to command the ... aircraft was always part of the nuclear security system. ... deployment was self destrution meant a lost aircraft. ... A swampland to secure as a UDT squad. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: i8042 access timings
    ... >>but the data was not lost since we read it again later. ... > SMM emulation lazily synchronizes with the real HW, ... > back with the next command. ... earlier stage than usual - possibly before ACPI gets initialised? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: commands in man
    ... Thanks for the pointers -- still was lost until Chris reposted and said ... don't know what ' sman ' is or does... ... current shell, then type the command, as given above, at the ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Alignment of sidepars in memoir class
    ... I call these three commands in the poemscol command ... And ``lost at sea'' meant ``still alive'' to her,\verseline ... Through which the U-boat captain took this shot,\verseline ...
    (comp.text.tex)