Re: PaperPort.msi error 1706

Hi,

Among other things, PaperPort is a software that comes with some brands of scanners.

You may contact ScanSoft Technical Support by e-mail through FastTrack on the Internet at http://www.nuance.com/paperport/

---==X={}=X==---

Jim Self

AVIATION ANIMATION, the internet's largest depository.
http://avanimation.avsupport.com

Your only internet source for spiral staircase plans.
http://jself.com/stair/Stair.htm

Experimental Aircraft Association #140897
EAA Technical Counselor #4562

  • Re: ISA -Incompatible client?
    ... You can't do that if you expect the devices to work on the LAN. ... concerned the DMZ for all intents and purposes *is* the Internet. ... Configure the PC associated with the Scanners to run on the LAN 10.10.10.xxx ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processing ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: ISA -Incompatible client?
    ... You can't do that if you expect the devices to work on the LAN. ... concerned the DMZ for all intents and purposes *is* the Internet. ... Configure the PC associated with the Scanners to run on the LAN 10.10.10.xxx ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processinghttp://www.isaserver.org/articles/ISA2004_AccessRules.html ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Help - Trojan on my comp - Any other XP user see this?
    ... > Everytime I try to access the internet, ... > various on-line scanners and specialty ... Reboot into Safe Mode, run it, Reboot.. ...
  • Re: Mouse Problem
    ... fresh install I'm not connected to the internet most of the time so I ... scanners, and it's reporting clean. ... but I doubt you'll see a conflict or exclamation point icon. ... If part of the board, try a USB connection to your modem or router, or a PCI NIC. ...
  • Re: determining if a system has spy ware on it
    ... I have a home PC connected to the Internet. ... I run Norton anti virus ... the other scanners put together. ... Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)