Re: What application is creating these files in my root folder?

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I don't get a "Version" showing up in the Properties.

I just have the tabs General, Security and Summary.

Opens with: Unknown application

No clues anywhere in the file properties about what application created
the file, or what app will open it.

Can anybody else help?

FrankV wrote:
RightClick on any then click properties>version. You might get enough
information from "owner" to track where they came from.

Frank