Re: bsaspi32 and NTFILERW errors in Event Viewer System section - Any Ideas?

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:14:30 -0500, Homer S. <Mr.Plow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Any information concerning the following 'Event Viewer' errors would be
greatly appreciated:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7000
Date: 1/8/2007
Time: 7:53:24 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DAD
The NTFILERW service failed to start due to the following error:

Date: 1/8/2007
Time: 7:53:24 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DAD
The bsaspi32 service failed to start due to the following error:

NTFILERW and bsaspi32 are both found in Device Manager when Hidden
Devices are viewed and are listed under Non-Plug And Play Drivers. I
went ahead and disabled both devices and the errors went away, but I'd
really like to know what's going on. I searched my system for both file
names but nothing shows up. Google is no help and Microsoft just gives
general info. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
HJS