WINNT32

I need to reinstall Windows but I do not have the CD and my CD/Optical
drive is not working/being detected I heard I can use the WINNT32 but
some say it could mess up my computer more what does everyone think?

The WINNT32 should be located in the C:\i386 folder on your computer

  • Re: WINNT32
    ... some say it could mess up my computer more what does everyone think? ... The WINNT32 should be located in the C:\i386 folder on your computer ... You should fix the CD drive, ...
  • RE: Unattended Install: Drive Letters
    ... moving the "My Documents" folder only. ... I'm interested in placing the ... to tell Setup (i.e., winnt32) about how drives should be mapped during ...
  • Re: WINNT32
    ... mariav wrote: ... some say it could mess up my computer more what does everyone think? ... The WINNT32 should be located in the C:\i386 folder on your computer ... proper punctuation. ...
  • How can I to install XP from hard drive?
    ... For earlier Windows NT versions it was possible to copy I386 folder to hard drive and use winnt32 to install it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)