Windows won't start - Page Fault In Non-Paged Area blue screen error

Hi, I have a major computer problem. I made the mistake of buying a
Windows instead of a Mac which was very stupid. I hope someone can help
me. I have Windows XP Home and every time I try to start up I get a
blue screen saying "Page Fault In Non-Paged Area". It then goes on to
tell me that I should uninstall any newly installed software, hardware,
and configurations. And then it tells me how to boot in safe mode.
However, it is like a time bomb. Sometimes I can get up to the login
screen in regular and safe mode but before I have a chance to login my
computer just boots down and brings up the blue screen. So, Microsofts
vague and idiotic advice about uninstallation is pretty much uslesss
seeing as I can't even log on. I have tried everything. I have tried
running in all 3 safemodes, Running an IDE Boot check. Running repair
from the Windows OS CD, and running chkdsk, using the repair menu from
the Windows CD, among other things. Please help if you know how to fix
this problem.

  • Re: Stop error- dual-boot system - 2HDDs - new motherboard
    ... Win2K CD and running Repair. ... the 2nd disk and start over. ... boot into 2K at all, ... >How to Move a Windows Installation to Different Hardware ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Windows wont start - Page Fault In Non-Paged Area blue screen error
    ... I have a major computer problem. ... Windows instead of a Mac which was very stupid. ... And then it tells me how to boot in safe mode. ... Running repair ...
  • Re: Boot up problem... with a difference
    ... Safe mode boot is fine. ... Looked further into the last errors and noticed PXRD Driver. ... Event Type: Error ... Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in ...
  • Re: Slow booting xp home.
    ... What is a normal sort of boot time for an older machine? ... 30s to the windows screen? ... Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions Smart Device ... Microsoft Robotics - Hardware Configuration and Troubleshooting Data ...
  • Re: Unmountable Boot Volume AND Session3 Initialization Failed
    ... I choose 'Start Windows Normally' and the Windows Logo Boot screen appears and simulate loading the OS as it always has before my system crashed. ... When I boot to that slipstreamed Windows XP Install CD, I do not receive any prompts from PGP nor do I have to login. ... So, effectively, you are in a catch 22 situation, you cannot remove encryption unless you boot with the hard disk yet you need to boot to the CD to run the Recovery Console but the RC cannot do anything on the encrypted disk. ...