Re: Shut down
- From: "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:09:43 -0600
When you get this message:
The application failed to initialize because the windows station is shutting
Look in the upper left hand corner for the name of the application.
Post back with the name.
Hope this helps. Let us know.
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Douglas <Douglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hunted and pecked:
My computer hangs when I try to shut down. A message appears that says
"The application failed to initialize because the windows station is
shutting down". I have to click the "OK" several times before it finally
shuts down. It always appears with DEBLOBBY.EXE and WSNDAUDC.EXE
- Prev by Date: Re: "This page contains an unspecified potential security flaw"
- Next by Date: Re: Disppear of "Standby" & "Hibernation" function
- Previous by thread: Re: Shut down
- Next by thread: Hangup with GetRight 6.0