Re: Norton System Works 2006 prevents shutdown
- From: "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 22:30:39 -0400
Go to here..
Look for the option to uninstall the product.. print and follow the
instructions.. once it is all removed, everything should return to normal
Now do a search on AVG free, and Zonealarm.. download both and run them..
use your Norton CD as a talking point item on a coffee table, or hang it
outside to scare birds..
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
"Norman Swartz" <swartz@xxxxxx> wrote in message
"Tom Willett" <tompepper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Already scoured that website. None of the suggestions there have worked.
- Prev by Date: Re: help on sound
- Next by Date: Getting more photo file formats to display as thumbnails
- Previous by thread: Re: Norton System Works 2006 prevents shutdown
- Next by thread: Re: Norton System Works 2006 prevents shutdown