Re: hacker hoax?

sf's advice is the first best advice to take. Stop messaging with this
person in any way, shape or form. How do you know they're in a different
state than you? Either you have his email address, or you are communicating
with instant messaging (where you can just cut him off). Either way, you
have control...so invite him to meet with you...and your dad. lol

Danno

"sf" <see_reply_address@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message