Re: iexplorer.exe shows in task manager process list but no browser op

Hello,

You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware:
http://www.superadblocker.com

Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several unique features such as
using a system level driver to delete detected items, so pests do not come
back once detected and cleaned.

Super Ad Blocker offers a fully functional 15-day trial. You can scan and
clean your computer and then remove Super Ad Blocker if you do not wish to
keep it. We do appreciate when users support our development efforts by
purchasing the product :)

If that does not find and/or remove the spyware/adware on your machine, you
can submit a diagnostic and I will diagnose your machine for free and post
the results back to the group and update our rules with anything found:
http://www.superadblocker.com/diagnostic.html?id=nicks

You may also wish to "see" what is running on your computer here:
http://www.fileresearchcenter.com

Nick Skrepetos
SuperAdBlocker.com - SUPERAntiSpyware
http://www.superadblocker.com
http://blogs.superadblocker.com
http://forums.superadblocker.com

** Please note that I am the author of the above programs and sites and I do
have a vested interest in Super Ad Blocker, SUPERAntiSpyware and
FileResearchCenter.com. You, the user, have no obligation to purchase the
software and are free to try the software, clean/fix your system, and then
uninstall.

"MonikaW" <MonikaW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have just recently run into this problem and have now switched to
Mozilla

.