Re: microsoft antispyware

Hence the need to uninstall the old one to make way for the new..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

>>> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
>>> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Hard Drive Dilema
    ... Mike Hall ... MVP - Windows Shell/user ... "DigitalBIOS" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: msconfig
    ... MVP - Windows Shell/user ... Wesley, though i have never met him, seems to be a very ... >>> Mike Hall ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Hard Drive Dilema
    ... Mike Hall ... "Malke" wrote in message ... > MS MVP - Windows Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Copy XP to new drive - is xxcopy alright?
    ... Mike Hall ... MVP - Windows Shell/User ... > Those other folks are cluelesss...XCOPY will copy over to another hd ALL ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: opening recovered office files ?
    ... Mike Hall ... MVP - Windows Shell/User ... > files from his ntfs partition (using a commercial tool), ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)