Re: Failed to load resource DLL

Did you ever use a program called eFax Messenger?

Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Kimba" <Kimba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I get this error quite often on my laptop when I am opening a explorer
> to browse my files.
> "failed to load resource DLL
> JSDRegGetJ2GResFileSpec"
> I have a Toshiba A75-S231 running on Windows XP SP2

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Open application in IE
    ... Not sure what "not in its own window" means. ... Ted Zieglar ... > Can I open an office application in Internet explorer? ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: some web pages force themselves in front of all other windows
    ... Ted Zieglar ... "A fool and his data are soon parted." ... Chinese -- and if you've switched to another window while it's loading, ... browser, but this disables it for all web pages, including those where ...
  • Re: XP error check
    ... "Ted Zieglar" wrote: ... > window will open (that looks similar to DOS, if you remember that far back.) ... That runs disk error checking in ... > just 'X' out of the window. ...
  • Re: Tasks and Errors box wont hide automatically
    ... Ted Zieglar wrote: ... annoyance for me as well. ... The trick is to click on the Hide button before ... the window closes by itself. ...
  • Re: Tasks and Errors box wont hide automatically
    ... if I misunderstood the original question. ... Ted Zieglar ... --exactly the same effect that pressing Esc on that window has. ...