RE: chkdsk error 0x0000007E

Try the results of this Google search - lot's of good info there:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=0x0000007E+Fs_rec.sys&btnG=Search

Do you have Nero? Is it updated? That's one of the solutions that I read
about. We'll need to know more about recent hardware and software
installations to figure this one out! :)

.