Windows already activated

I keep getting this message when I start my computer that says I need to
activate windows, it says click Ok to activate windows, so I click Ok,
then it says "this program of windows is already activated, click ok to
exit" so I click Ok and the computer just restarts again, and the whole
process repeats again and again. Please help!!!!

--
mmcgrath

  • Help in changing the default summary information for a document
    ... I am using word 2000 on a windows 2000 laptop and changing the Normal.dot does ... Thank you for any help you may lend ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Timer
    ... thread created by Windows' multimedia. ... Regards, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • File conversion makes document unreadable
    ... When I try to open the document, it says select the encoding that ... There are 3 options, including MS-Dos, default ... Windows and Other. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: file attachment blocked
    ... MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE) ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Open Mail Merge from button on Access 2003
    ... will open Word and the mail merge document automaticly, and cant seem to find ... I am currently using Office 2003 with Windows XP is that changes anything ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)