Keep getting kicked out of programs

About a month ago my computer started kicking me out of programs when a
window tries to open.

I have Norton Systemworks, SpyBot, Ad Aware and Microsoft's anti-spam
Beta and can not find what is causing this.

Can any one help please?

Irv

--
ikelman

  • Re: IE
    ... >that opens a window without any navigation bar or address ... Start by downloading each of the following additional free tools - and download ... AdAware, CWShredder, and Spybot S&D have install routines - run them. ... Spyware Warrior: ...
  • Re: Browser hijacked with no answer ???
    ... > download and run Spybot, and it found a lot of stuff, and I had most ... Spybot and destroy could not do anything with them. ... > X, it closes, but pops up another small window that tells you ... ... get LSP-Fix - a free program to repair damaged Winsock 2 stacks ...
  • Re: Browser hijacked with no answer ???
    ... download and run Spybot, and it found a lot of stuff, and I had most of ... Spybot and destroy could not do anything with them. ... X, it closes, but pops up another small window that tells you ... ... >>I am having a most aggrevating time with a browser hijack that keeps ...
  • Re: Problem closing the IE6 browser
    ... Only way to close the window is to kill ... Note that AdAware and SpyBot S & D will each catch some things the other ... Alternative download pages for Ad-Aware, Spybot, HijackThis and CWShredder ...
  • Re: NSW 2003 funny
    ... | I have Norton SystemWorks 2003 pro installed running on Win XP Pro. ... | window the colour changes back to blue. ... | the cause of the orange background in the NSD icon? ...