Re: How do I restore my computer to like the day I bought it?

well delete all your programs and empty your recycle bin and then set all the
others to default status. If you installed sound cards go into bios and
reinstall the integrated sound . After you take out the sound card. OH and If
you installed a video card uninstall it and put back the original video card
and then load drivers.
Well my friend I hope that helps. Good Luck !

--
attilathehun1

.