Re: Regedit.com??? What the?

Thank you for your advice. Did my reading homework. And found the problem.
"Win32.P2P-Worm.Alcan.a" which modifies your shell command. Thank you
AdAware!!!! for finding it... and killing it. Norton AV, Panda, and Trend
Micro were not effective with this worm, I am very disappointed. Does not
even come up on their radar.

RB

.