Re: Mouse cursor moves freely and independently

A friend of mine had the exact same problem. Turns out her mouse was
toast. Do you have another mouse around that you could use to see if
thats te problem?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Best value printer?
    ... > I've got a Canon Pixma IP3000 which is excellent, but thats now ... > discontinued and no longer available, and a friend wants to buy something ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Recommendations for 8ch AD converter?
    ... You should be able to get a Frontier Tango-24 for well below $1500. ... friend of mine uses one in the exact same set up that you're ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Pacific Poker Cheating
    ... Ya, thats like ATF, me and my friend are glued to ... Prev by Date: ...