Re: Mouse cursor moves freely and independently

A friend of mine had the exact same problem. Turns out her mouse was
toast. Do you have another mouse around that you could use to see if
thats te problem?

  • Re: Best value printer?
    ... > I've got a Canon Pixma IP3000 which is excellent, but thats now ... > discontinued and no longer available, and a friend wants to buy something ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Recommendations for 8ch AD converter?
    ... You should be able to get a Frontier Tango-24 for well below $1500. ... friend of mine uses one in the exact same set up that you're ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Pacific Poker Cheating
    ... Ya, thats like ATF, me and my friend are glued to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)