Re: Unknown Program Starting

Do you have an "always on" broadband connection? If so, something could be
phoning home with credit card numbers etc. due to a key logging program.

Install ZoneAlarm or any good firewall that checks outward bound traffic
(Windows built in firewall does not) . You will get a warning from ZA asking
if you want to allow this action. Note what is trying to connect. Answer
"no" to disallow the connection. Then hunt down the source and eliminate it.
Get ZoneAlarm here: http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/home.jsp

--
Regards,

Richard Urban