Re: Problem with Task manager

Ramesh,

Thanks for the advice, it did not appear to be a virus or anything like
that. I had to recreate my profile in XP to fix the problem. ANy ideas what
happened? I only know that the profile became locked and I am assuming the
task manager and according to one of the above posts the registry as well.

Dominic

.