keyboard producing wrong characters in XP

Thanks Bruce, it was the NumLk key... problem solved!

Badger

--
Badger

  • Re: keyboard producing wrong characters in XP
    ... > I have a Sony VAIO laptop running Windows XP. ... > some of the affected keys when I turn on the laptop (but not after ...
  • RE: keyboard producing wrong characters in XP
    ... "Badger" wrote: ... > I have a Sony VAIO laptop running Windows XP. ... > when, without warning, some of the keys started to produce wrong ...
  • keyboard producing wrong characters in XP
    ... I have a Sony VAIO laptop running Windows XP. ... some of the affected keys when I turn on the laptop (but not after ... Badger ...
  • keyboard producing wrong characters in XP
    ... key and must have accidentally knocked the NumLk key and NumLk being on ... Badger ... > I have a Sony VAIO laptop running Windows XP. ... > when, without warning, some of the keys started to produce wrong ...
  • Re: Start Programs
    ... Bruce Chambers wrote on Fri, ... under those keys, and allow you to stop them temporarily or permanently. ... Startup Control Panel by Mike Lin is small, free, can live in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)