Re: Is this an easy fix or complicated one?

one more thing to try. Open your printer folder in control panel.. see if
they are listed there, and try to delete them if they are..But that is so
strange.
I'm thinking that is where some of your problems are.
Anyway, thanks for your patience, but sorry I couldn't help. I hope all is
well with your children and the loss of their grandparent.

.