Re: USB no longer automatically installing drivers

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I tried the procedures suggested on
that page and none of them worked. Do you have any other ideas? I really
hope that the only way to get my USB ports to recognize my devices again
isn't a total reinstallation of Windows or something. This is ridiculous.

.