SP2 broke NetMeeting!

From: Zog The Undeniable (hrothgar19_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/16/04

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:23:58 +0100

Help!

The file transfer function used to work perfectly but now, after
connecting a call in the main window, the file transfer window still
displays "Not In A Call" in the title bar (as do Chat and the whiteboard).

The "Automatically send video" option is unticked as per the Knowledge
Base article. The firewalls at both ends are set up to allow H.323 and
T.120. Everything worked until we installed SP2 - how can this be fixed?

Thanks

Roger

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TightVNC question
    ... file transfer function. ... Are you running a "recent enough" version of tightvnc on your Linux-based ... (What versions on your Windows boxes (including NT) ... Chris - I hadn't spotted that file transfer was new to 1.3.9 - ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • File access denied
    ... connecting through a lynksys router and ... modem. ... The other two can file transfer no ... The problem PC which we use as a server, ...
  • iChat + GoogleTalk + file transfer
    ... I'm trying to send files from iChat to iChat both with GoogleTalk ... The file transfer window displays that it is preparing but this goes ... I tested it with .Mac accounts and there file transfering is working ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Case
    ... >Why do I loose the upper case character at the front of a file name when I ... >drag and drop using the file transfer window from my file server to my ... is `pc' for using the unnamed file transfer mechanism that didn't work. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)