DccMan

From: Dan (dan_dorsey_at_comcast.net)
Date: 03/08/04

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:06:09 -0800

When shutting down my system, I get a program not responding prompt for DccMan. What can I do to get rid of this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I somehow became infected w/a new worm/virus HELP
    ... > both of my virus scans have detected a new virus but will ... > open attachments even if they are from someone I know, ... > do not know where this came from but cannot get rid of it ... > and it keeps shutting me down. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: My computer has a mind of its own!
    ... Let me just get straight down to the 'nitty gritty'. ... computer has been shutting down on it's own, ... first two minutes of me loggin on. ... How do I get rid of this page? ...
  • RE: Help
    ... >Why does my computer keep shutting down on it's own and ... >how do i get rid of it and make my computer go back to ... For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated. ...
  • PC Alarm
    ... Every so often i get an alarm sounding from inside the PC ... which i can only get rid of by shutting the machine down. ... circulating. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • [kde-linux] Re: Start-up tune
    ... Wolfgang Mueller writes: ... the same is done at shutting down. ... How can I get rid ... You mean the nice tune that I like a lot? ...
    (KDE)