Re: Can not get access to secure sites

From: Kaylene aka Taurarian (taurarian_at_REMOVE_CAPS_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:12:19 +1100

In Internet Explorer -
1. Tools > Internet Options > Advanced
2. Scroll down to the Security Settings.
3. Make sure that the two boxes are checked that say
"Enable SSL 2" or "Enable SSL 3".
Try your secure sites.

Another thing you can try is:
Go to start/run
Type in: regsvr32 softpub.dll

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=305217
Page Cannot Be Displayed Error During SSL 3.0 Server Session Timeout
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444
Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up pr Connect to SSL
Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813951
You Cannot Access Your MSN E-mail Account or Authenticate with a Web Site in
Various Programs
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303807
"The Page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Message When You Try to View Web Page on a
Secure Web Site

"gj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I installed links wireless system, since installation I have not been able to
access secure sites. What have I done wrong or what have I turned off or on.