Re: IS my disk drive capable in burning?

And he was 100% correct.

--

----

"Edric" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f4av84pqscaacdod9jdev4tgtvtu8l4re8@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:44:23 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
<no.one@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Edric" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:04:03 -0700, sdfgsdf
<sdfgsdf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how do i know if my drive can burn data?

How should we know? You might as well ask if the car in the parking
lot is capable of being driven. We have NO idea.

And let's be honest here. Even if you did have an idea, there is no way
that you would share that knowledge with anyone else. Contributing anything
useful just isn't your style.

The hypocrite has spoken

  • Re: Unable to enter data in PHP order form
    ... Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm ... And again there is not an easy way for most retail users who purchased the MCE2005 OS to know if the problem they reporting is caused by the modifications made to the XP Pro OS used as the base for MCE2005 if it exists in all versions of XP Pro ... Your totally useless post in helping the user solve his problem is not appreciated As a minimum you should offer some suggestions and then tell the user which specific newsgroup to post in especially when the user's original post is in the discussions.Microsoft.com site and not directly in this newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: software wont launch
    ... Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm ... the full blown administrator account). ... I have been on to Memory Map and they are totally baffled. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Unable to enter data in PHP order form
    ... Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm ... And again there is not an easy way for most retail users who purchased the MCE2005 OS to know if the problem they reporting is caused by the modifications made to the XP Pro OS used as the base for MCE2005 if it exists in all versions of XP Pro ... My developer has been using both IE 6 and IE 7 to test ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Hard Drive Change
    ... Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm ... install a PCI hard drive controller ... new hardware AFTER XP boots, but whether it successfully boots or not ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: MCE with network storage
    ... Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm ... It can be done, however, by adjusting the permissions on the necessary services, to run with a local user account, instead of the System account. ... you need to manually edit the Registry to change the Recorded TV location to use the UNC path to the NAS device you want Recorded TV Stored on. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)