Re: Problem with 2 video boards in 1 windows
- From: Paul <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:36:19 -0500
I a motherboard (Asus) with a built-in video board. I need to have 2
monitors, so I bought another video board and plugged it in.
Problem is, when the new video board is on, the built-in disappears
from windows! It's still active on the BIOS but I can't find it
anywhere on windows, it's as if it's not instaled...
How can I have both boards active at the same time?
Use the two connectors on the new plug-in video board.
Most motherboards disable the built-in video, when a plug-in
video board is present. A few support the operation of both.
The available documentation may not make it clear.
In the following, select your motherboard model name, where it
says "All" in the upper right corner. There is a forum for each
Asus board, and you may find more details there.
- Prev by Date: Re: USB won't recognize sophisticated devices.
- Next by Date: Re: CD drive stops working after new XP install
- Previous by thread: Problem with 2 video boards in 1 windows
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with 2 video boards in 1 windows