Cloning C: Drive

I wondered if you have had any experience with NovaStor 8.3 version NovaBackup product for imaging or cloning?
I already have a trial version of this but am afraid to use it to try to restore my C: Win XP SP 2 acer machine. Also has an Athlon 64 processor and SATA C: Drive,if that makes a difference.
THANKS
John

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

  • Re: Clone vs. image (I promise not the same ol ground)
    ... for that matter file/folder backups. ... TI and Ghost seem to be the biggies for cloning and/or imaging. ... no reason to do backups without thinking about the recovery scenarios. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cloning Software Recommendation?
    ... I use BootIt -- partitioning, disk imaging, multi-booting. ... I'm not clear about exactly what Acronis does. ... between imaging and cloning. ... WinImage can make floppy ISOs that can be written ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cloning Software Recommendation?
    ... problem I have is with the boot-floppy that performs the cloning. ... partition on the same hard disk, or to a partition on wholly different ... Disk cloning is still imaging a partition and then ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Installing a new boot drive on an existing system
    ... Tim, I thought that cloning and imaging was the same thing. ... CasperXP sounds like a great deal if you can use it ...