- From: JDShine <shinerowly@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:06:10 -0400
Are the terms SATA II, SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 300 synonymous?
If I install a HDD with one of these designations on an Intel D945PSLKR MoBo (BIOS Intel Corp. SN94510J,86A.0096.2006.0822.1131,8/22/2006) should I set the SATA mode in the BIOS to AHCI?
The options are: IDE, AHCI and RAID; I will not be using a RAID configuration.
- Prev by Date: Re: DISK BOOT FAILURE problems
- Next by Date: Re: Checking file system
- Previous by thread: PS/2 Wireless Mouse
- Next by thread: Re: SATA terminology