Re: DVI monitor: no video until Windows Starts

I'm running a Samsung 19" LCD monitor from the DVI connector and everything
is visible at startup. I had gone into the BIOS to turn off the Intel logo -
that's all.

"Dante" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a LCD monitor with DVI input. The monitor does not display anything
until the Starting Windows splash screen comes up. So the BIOS splash, boot
options etc are all missing. I guess this is ok until a problem arises. Is
this the nature of DVI or is it my DVI graphics card? It is a ATI Radeon
VE -- One of the early dual-head graphics cards, AGP 4X.

.