Re: Fingerprint Reader
- From: "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:42:37 -0600
From the SecurityDisclaimer on the second page of this document:
"The fingerprint reader is not a security feature and is intended to be used
as a convenience only"
Based on that, the fingerprint reader is unsuitable for use on servers.
I do not expect drivers for older OSs and also do not expect drivers for
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
"garth" <SPAM@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Seeing that you are a MVP (and a fellow Canuck) is there any chance that
you can asked the internal MS staff when they plan on creating drivers for
Win2k and Win2k3? It seems to me that the fingerprint reader would be
perfectly suited for servers use as added security.
- Prev by Date: Re: Video driver will not reinstall
- Next by Date: volume control
- Previous by thread: Re: Fingerprint Reader
- Next by thread: Re: Fingerprint Reader