Re: No drive letter assigned in MyComputer

They do not appear in disk management.
What is TweakUI?

--
shrinkerman

  • Re: MMC Disk Management
    ... In TweakUi select My Computer, Drives. ... I opened MMC and selected Disk Management. ... but has no drive letter. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: USB and W2003 Server
    ... It's probably trying to use a drive letter that already being used. ... reassigning the jump drive letter in Disk Management. ... | since 2003 does come with tighter security settings than XP I could easily ... The computer is not a member of our work ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: DVD-RW drive not recognised
    ... Perhaps changing the drive letter in Disk Management, OR loading TweakUI from Microsoft downloads and UNhiding the assigned drive letter will solve the puzzle. ... I'm running a new PC with latest XP sp2 install with all updates/patches installed. ... My problem is my DVD-RW drive is not displayed/accessible via windows. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: usb device not recognised
    ... I understand what you are saying as I frequently have to change ... | it is not listed in the disk management as it is 'not recognised' i.e. ... were other things occupying the particular drive letter that my USB Device ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Good USB memory stick gives i/o error
    ... In Disk Management, instead of showing up with no drive letter ... I get an Explorer window showing the U3 files but cannot run them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)