Re: No drive letter assigned in MyComputer

They do not appear in disk management.
What is TweakUI?

--
shrinkerman

  • Re: MMC Disk Management
    ... In TweakUi select My Computer, Drives. ... I opened MMC and selected Disk Management. ... but has no drive letter. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Good USB memory stick gives i/o error
    ... In Disk Management, instead of showing up with no drive letter ... I get an Explorer window showing the U3 files but cannot run them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Disk Management
    ... I need to mount (assign drive letter) to ... how can I get 'Disk Management' to work? ... >> Please add first all the components mentioned in the thread below and resolve thier dependencies. ... >> - use diskpart tool. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: USB and W2003 Server
    ... It's probably trying to use a drive letter that already being used. ... reassigning the jump drive letter in Disk Management. ... | since 2003 does come with tighter security settings than XP I could easily ... The computer is not a member of our work ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: DVD-RW drive not recognised
    ... Perhaps changing the drive letter in Disk Management, OR loading TweakUI from Microsoft downloads and UNhiding the assigned drive letter will solve the puzzle. ... I'm running a new PC with latest XP sp2 install with all updates/patches installed. ... My problem is my DVD-RW drive is not displayed/accessible via windows. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)